Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Recent Infatuation

Dustin knows all about it.  He's actually the one who started this relationship.  Meet the object of my lust.

My very own little Rockwell

It sands, it cuts through wood, grout, plastic, and ceramic.  There's nothing this baby can't do.  Including help me with my newest project.

Dustin has been dying to hang our TV in the living room.  I finally gave in and love it.  I wasn't so in love with the old TV stand anymore.  I started looking on craigslist and found a dresser that I just adored for $75.  After seeing it in person, I realized it would need a little more TLC than I originally thought.  I offered a lot less and they took it!  I present our new entertainment center.

I can't wait to get started.

This is what knocked off a HUGE chunk of the price.

Oh joy

There was also a mirror attached that I've already started on.  Stay tuned for the final results and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment