Thursday, April 15, 2010

Growing Older... Not Up

I turned 29 last Friday and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I noticed a slew of new grey hairs the week before, but also realized that I have a pretty awesome life. I am so blessed to have so many people to love. And they love me back! I guess the alternative to getting older isn't that hot, so I'll take MANY more birthdays please!


This is how I picture myself on my 89th birthday...


I hope Dustin will still be willing to put up with me when I'm old and cranky. I guess he will, because he puts up with me when I'm cranky now.


Thank you to everyone for all of my birthday wishes! I had a great one, even if it was the last in my 20's. Next year will be a different story.


1 comment:

  1. Well, Happy Birthday! Thanks for stopping by and following.
    29 isn't so bad. I remember I couldn't wait to be 30. I guess I looked really young for my age and it seemed nobody took me seriously. Mostly strangers. Especially sales people.Rude! I thought, "wait until I'm 30 then I'll be somebody". Ha! Nothing changed and the birthdays just kept coming. 40 then 50! I can't believe I'm this old.
    When you settle into your 30's next year, you're really going to love them. I think it was my best decade ever.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete