Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Pirate Looks At... 29?

I spent the last three days with Mom in Atlanta. We spent all day Tuesday shopping, then the evening at Jimmy Buffett. He has been on my list of people to see live for years now. Finally I got to see him, thanks to Mom. It was a wonderful concert. In fact, it was so great that it made the fact that I spent $10 on one Bud Light ok somehow. Wednesday, we had massages before the car ride home and room service breakfast. Forgive the pics, they're taken on my Blackberry.



Now even though I'm back at home, I miss the pampering that Atlanta had to offer, but hopefully I will be back soon!

Other news, I am currently looking for a china cabinet to redo for the house and gathering up goodies to have a garage sale. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment