Monday, April 11, 2011

The Big 3-0

My sweet husband and wonderful best friend had a surprise party for my 30th birthday.  I spent the afternoon out with my dad, then came home to a house full of friends and family.  It was such a fun birthday.  I am so blessed to have such loving people in my life.

Luckily our friend, Trey, took some pictures.  You know I never do!

the cake

Brian, Mandy, Matt, Wes, and hubby in the back


hubby, you can't pay him to smile in pictures!

my mom

fire pit and chairs, my bday gift from Dustin


sticking at 29!

Now that I have my fire pit, chairs, and tiki torches, I believe I see some more parties at the house in our future!

A few "30" quotes:

"When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens:  you see yourself acting like your parents." - Blair Sabol

"Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty." - Robert Frost

"Everything I know, I learned after I was thirty." Georges Clemenceau

"At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement." - Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment