Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our First Married Christmas

My holidays were kicked off with Mandy's tacky sweater party. I had the best time hanging out with old friends and making new ones. We attempted several board games and ended up with Cranium - my team kicked butt! I miss game night!




We had an awesome Christmas! Dustin and I decided to have some of the family over to our house for lunch on Christmas Eve. I actually had everything prepared the night before, if you can believe it. This led to a (thankfully) calm and enjoyable Christmas Eve morning. My sweet husband got me some necessities I had asked for, and some fun stuff including a stunning black/white diamond spider pendant. I'm not a fan of the real thing, but the necklace is beautiful and not something you see everyone wearing, which I love. Christmas morning, we had breakfast at mom and dad's followed by a 3 hour nap to recover from Christmas Eve. We spent the evening with Dustin's mom, then at Dustin's dad & stepmom's house.




It turned out to be a special, memorable Christmas. I was so happy to be able to share it with my husband, our family, and of course Tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment