Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Is a Relative Term

We have spent the last couple of days at home due to snow.  Now when I say snow...


Not much really, but for around here it is.  Everyone's been freaking out and looting would've surely started had it not melted some today.  We've played Call of Duty, Dominos, and watched several movies.  I found myself wishing that I had already taken those crocheting classes so I could do that.  I guess 24 hours is our limit, because we were just looking for an excuse to get out.  Then we got one - Darren!  When my brother-in-law got here, we decided to brave the harsh weather for some good Mexican food.  

Oh and just a quick question, is 70 degrees really too cold for the house?  I like to keep it right around there, but as you can see Dustin disagrees.  It's a regular issue around here.  


Yes, he has on long johns under those shorts and yes, he will probably kill me for putting up that photo.  Dustin hates the paparazzi.  I hope everyone is staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment